HKR is committed to ensuring your personal information is protected. We understand your concerns with your privacy and about the confidentiality and security of information we may collect about you.
The information we collect
We do collect your name, address, email address, credential, information (such as name or contact information) about your former or current employers, and whatever other information you choose to supply to allow us to verify and to provide products and services to you.
How we use your information and whom we may disclose it to
The information that we collect about you is used to help you access the services or acquire the services that HKR provides more efficiently. The information we collect from you is strictly confidential. We do not sell the addresses stored in our databases to any third parties. We may disclose the personal information, other information or data we collect from you if and only if:
- You give us your consent.
- You would reasonably expect us to disclose it for another purpose, and that other purpose is related to the purpose specified to you at the time of collection.
We will send you periodic job update email, which you may find of interest. If you do not wish to receive any of this material you may simply choose to "unsubscribe" from our mailing lists and no further material will be sent to you.
Access and Content
Any personal information that we collect about customers including email addresses will be kept in a database which is accessible only by those authorized to perform normal daily tasks such as updating addresses.
Our Security Procedures
Once we receive personal information from you, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, up to date and stored in a secure environment and accessed only by authorized persons.
We adhere to the following privacy principles
HKR does provide methods for customers to interact anonymously whenever it is lawful and practicable to do so.
- HKR only collects personal information by fair, lawful and non-intrusive means.
- HKR only uses or discloses information for the purpose for which it was collected unless the person has provided permission to send direct marketing material.
- HKR takes reasonable steps within the boundaries of accepted everyday work practices to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to date.
- HKR implements systems that protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- HKR provides printed and digital means for individual access to personal information it holds about that individual on request.